The Avenue of Youth Services develops opportunities for young people to better themselves and their condition through education, experience, and acquaintance. It recognizes and celebrates the positive societal change our young people can make.
- Form and help support youth Service clubs like, Rotaract, Interact, and Earlyact
- Gather students and judges for the Four Way Test speech contest and assist in its production
- Gather students and judges for the Music contest and assist in its production
- Promote RYLA and PRYDE and recruit and fund young people to attend
- Support the Vocational Committee on programs and projects directed at youth achievement and individual success
- Identify students that may well desire and qualify for a youth exchange
- Assist young people in acquiring Club and District scholarships