In this service area, Rotarians strive for the advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service. International Service Projects are designed to meet the humanitarian needs of people in many lands, with particular emphasis on the most underprivileged children and families in developing countries and our own.
- Identify outstanding college students in, or from the community for the purpose of recommending them to the District as a potential recipient of a Rotary Foundation Scholarship
Group Study Exchange
- Assist in selecting a group from our District to participate in international exchanges like Vocational Training Teams, Friendship Exchanges, and Youth Exchanges.
- Promote world understanding, friendship, and education
- Host exchange groups from other countries that come to visit our District.
Rotary International Foundation
- Promote the Rotary Foundation
- In cooperation with the Foundation Committee, plan Club activities for Rotary Foundation Month, and:
- Work to plan fundraising and recognition activities for the Foundation.
World Community Service
- Promote cooperation between the Club and Rotarians abroad in world community service projects funded by Club through either volunteerism, cash or DDF contributions
- Seek and encourage Global Club connections through the Sister Club Program
- Promote world understanding by gathering speakers with global knowledge to share opportunities and accomplishments with Club Members and a broader community audience.