District 5330 Community Service Citation Requirements
The only way we in Rotary can give wings to the motto, ”Service Above Self”, is to be actively involved in Service to the people of our community. In order to receive a citation in this category your Club must complete the required step and at least 4 of the following.
- Post story and pictures of one community project on VisitRotary.com.
Additional: (select 4)
- Complete at least one community project.
- Enter into at least 1 local project partnership with another Rotary Club.
- Enter into at least 1 local project partnership with another local organization
- Conduct one adult or child literacy project
- Prepare and submit your Club’s disaster preparedness plan
- Have at least 3 Club members C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Response Teams) certified.
- Participate in Rotarians at Work Day
- Get a story in local media about one community service project
- Utilize up to 50% of your Club’s DDF in the local community.
- Donate a minimum of $250 by whole club either directly to a food bank, or collect food in local community in support of a local pantry.
- Have a District “Resolution for Community Service” presented to your club at a City Council meeting.